Friday, April 14, 2006

I hate Easter


Life sucks ! It's midnight, bar I planned to go is full of people, especially nice looking girls with tight asses and I'm sitting at home drinking couple of beers... Why ? Because I hurt my back yesterday and today it has been so fucking sore that all I can do is to sit on my sofa with my laptop. God Damned It ! Can't even walk properly, even walking to toilet about 3 meters is unbelievable pain for me. I'm not alone thought, I promised to my best friend to take care of his dog called Deevil (Yes, It's spelled right, Not Devil). Nice dog (sleeping now). My friend went, surprise, to bar with his girlfriend. Fortunately there were some great friends who were also at home this evening so I had chance to make some very great conversations with them during this evening via messenger. We had lot of fun.

I think I'm not going to sleep at all tonight because of pain but that's not worst thing about my night....
Holy shit, I'm not going to get laid tonight.... ;)

np: Divine Decay - Song of the Damned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home