Friday, April 14, 2006

Music

Little bit better day, got some sleep this morning. Now sitting home just listening music. I found new band couple of days a go. Divine Decay. Finnish metal band. I have always liked old school Finnish metal band called Stone and Divine Decay sound little bit like it. Great music, I recommend it if you like metal music. I like metal, I have liked it since about early 80's. It started when I first heard some Kiss songs. When I got Metallica's Master of Puppets album, my mind exploded... Of course I listen other music too. Mostly Finnish pop bands. Lately I have listened Frank Zappa's songs because of my brother in law :) He's playing drums in band called Pygmy Gorillas, awesome playing and those Zappa songs are not easiest songs to play... Listen for example Zomby Woof song played by Pygmy Gorillas from this location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home