Saturday, April 15, 2006

Feel Like Shit... But still happy !

Still sitting at home with my sore back. Very fucking depressed. Lot of friends but only couple of GOOD friends. Feel like shit Deja Vu ! I have drunk couple of beers today so don't care about my really bad English today. I'm depressed because I noticed that It's very hard for me to love someone, and I'm not talking about my parents, sister or brother who I love forever. But my relationships with women. I've been now about year and a half single guy and of course I've had some eh... close relationships with women but only few of them made me be happy. . made me feel like there is no problems in this world at all. I talked two of them today. Maybe I'm not straight enough to give my thoughts to them or maybe I don't want it enough. I don't know. But what is most important thing in my life right now... It's not my relationships with women or my sex life... It's my sister who is pregnant ! Only about month to go and I'm going to be uncle, I'm so excited ! I hope everything goes well. I love my sister, that's the thing I know for sure !

np: Noumena - The End of the Century

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you too! P.S. Still heavy...

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home